Bernd Sturm is on the move with keynotes and speeches in German and English on the following topics (more topics on request):
MOTIVATION FOR INNOVATION – IMPLEMENTING IDEAS
Innovation projects in companies often fail or they are blocked for various reasons.
In order to win others for new ideas, it helps to know who is driven by what motivation for innovation projects, who is on fire for a particular task, who is irritated or anxious or even feels strong resistance.
Based on selected basic desires you learn clearly what characters and characteristics are particularly favorable for the different roles, tasks and phases of innovation projects and how you can use them with good business sense:
• Innovation allergy or the fear of the diaper change
• Imagine there is innovation and nobody joins in
• Innovation implementation – with facts, figures and fantasy
• Your Corporate Culture: Innovation booster or barrier?
KNOWING BAITS – CATCHING FISH: MOTIF-ORIENTED LEADERSHIP
Just those leaders who understand the basic desires and motivations of their employees will be able to practice motive-oriented leadership.
How this can be done and why motive-oriented leadership is not „nice to have“ but a „need to do“ can be found here:
- Know the right bait
- Do we really all benefit from everybody doing and taking what they want?
- Kill the motivation killers, discover energy drivers
PRESENTING WITH P.A.S.S.I.O.N.© – FASCINATION INSTEAD FIASCO
No matter whether you are a sophisticated presenter or a limelight hog – anyone who presents wants to delight and win their audience. In this presentation you will learn the recipe for success for fascinating presentations – the 7 Modules of Presenting with P.A.S.S.I.O.N.©:
P ERFORMANCE: PROFESSSIONAL PRESENTING
A UTHENTICITY AND APPEARANCE
S TORYTELLING: PRESENTING THE EXCITING
S OVEREIGN PRESENTATIONS WITHOUT STAGE FRIGHT
I INNOVATIVE PRESENTATION: PECHA KUCHA
O VERHEAD AND OTHERS: PRO’S AND CON’S OF MEDIA IN PRESENTATIONS
N EED FOR SUSTAINABLE PRESENTATIONS
CREATE CHARISMA – COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
Learn why you immediately build „good connections“ to some listeners and struggle to win the favor of others, how to improve your appearance and act convincingly
- The Charisma Myth: What does Bond have what I have not?
- Impact and perception between appearance and reality
- The S.C.I.L. Performance Strategy®: four frequency ranges, one wavelength
• 1. Sensus: build, vivify and inspire relations
• 2. Corpus: move yourself and others
• 3. Intellektus: prepared for presenting
• 4. Lingua: train the verbal artistry
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A KEYNOTE/ MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH?